Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Getting Sketchy, Week 34

Hello there! It's time for another great sketch for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club! You can get all the details for this week's sketch right HERE.


On Monday, I started my new job. I went back to teaching after 19 years at home. To say I'm a little overwhelmed would be an understatement. ;) I love teaching, and I'm happy to be doing it again, but it's definitely been an adjustment for me and for my family. I was glad to finally carve out a little bit of stamping time to make this card -- and of course I had to use a la modes - You Rule.  And of course I had to use October Afternoon Schoolhouse papers. :)


Stop by Kim's Blog now to see the list of designers who have samples with this fun sketch.

My blogging will continue to be a bit sporadic until I get used to my new routine, so I hope you'll still stick around! I really appreciate you stopping by today!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Christina

7 comments:

Melody said...

She is perfect! Have been thinking about you!! I KNOW what a huge adjustment it is to go back to work!

Jennifer said...

Hi Christina,

I love your cute card!!! :) Good luck with the adjustment (just getting the kids back is hard enough)!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Inge Groot said...

Gorgeous card and those papers fit her so well, love that!!! Hope your new job will be filled with fun and sunny days:-)))

AShu93 said...

Good luck with school! I'm sure things have really changed. And your card is perfect for back to school. I love it.

Sarah Gough said...

good luck with your new job! This card is adorable!

Michele Boyer said...

How perfect for you! This is adorable, Christina! I love the blackboard panel! I hope things settle for you soon!

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO SO pretty!